Multipro Consumer Products Limited – Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops, Cornflakes, Moon & Star, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We welcome applications from fresh, young, resourceful, and intelligent graduates who possess a competitive attitude, good communication / interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently to manage our Sales Operations across our Branches in Nigeria.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about selling and building careers in Sales management and operations.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and Finance.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years.
- Beholders of bachelor’s degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.