Detopsy Engineering Limited – We are an indigenous Nigerian company established by professionals to improve the quality of Engineering Practice and Procedures by developing and maintaining the physical systems that are necessary for the functioning of modern society through Engineering Designs, Inspection, Procurement and Construction services in the areas of Electrical, Instrumentation, Valves, Tank, Metering and Automation to Oil and Gas as well as Marine companies.
Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellence service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as graduate trainee. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Design, Strategy and Operations.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Experience of 0-2 years
- Candidates should not be more than 27 years
- Male candidates
- Minimum Qualification of HND in Physics, Mathematics or any related Science Field
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.