Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
Aspom Travel Agency succeed at arranging every travel services from visa processing, hotel reservations, flight reservation and giving our clients the most complete travel experience at the best price. Many of our clients prefer to work with us planning vacation trips in the USA and around the world as well – we gladly do all the shopping for them finding quality services on the market at the best price. Aspom Travel Agency mission and vision is to do our best to make your idea of a dream travel package happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication.
- Candidate Must have experience in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must possess strong learning ability
N30,000 – N60,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.