MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PMO Intern
Slot: 2 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- The Project Management Intern will be responsible for Salesforce Data Cleanup to reconcile CIDs not found on Salesforce and any other project management tasks required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in any course preferably Data Analysis, Engineering, Computer Science, Project Management or any other related field.
- 0 – 1 year work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively is a strong requirement
- Ability to prioritize work
- Interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Proficiency in MS Exel
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong organization skills
Demands of the Job
- Data clean-up exercise with opportunity to learn how the telecommunication industry operates.
- Timely escalation of issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.