Vivo – Has a vision to become a healthier world class enterprise for long, daring to pursue true perfection, while continuously creating the surprising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano
Employment Type: Full Time
Gender: M / F
- Qualification: Minimum of 2:1/ Upper Credit
- Discipline: Sales, Humanities, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics & Business Administration or any related discipline.
- All candidates must have numerical science skills
- Age: Not more than 27 years on or before December, 2020
- Experience: 0-1 year (post NYSC)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative ans interested in learning every function of the busines
- Be a fast learner, dynamic and goal driven with a strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writting skills
- Be a self starter and a team player with high levels of drive and energy
- Be sociable and outgoing
- Have passion for sales in the mobile phone industry
- Have strong intellect, enthusiams and resilience to compete in todays business environment
- possess stong levels of integrity, determination and personal commitment
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st december, 2020
Selection qualities, skills and requirement:
- Team spirit
- Communication skills ( both written and oral)
- Analytical skills
- Sales skills
- Mathematical numerical skills
- Excel amd ppt skills
- Willingness to travel.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job position and location, example: “Management Trainee – Abuja” as the subject of your mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021