Mentapp Solutions Limited is an IT and Mobile Application Development, Web/WAP Services, Internet and Digital Advertising, and LBS Management and technology solution provider.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
The Internship Program offers graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience in all sectors by supporting the day-to-day activities of our services whilst learning best-in-class telemarketing processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in all job sectors within and outside the country and develop workplace skills for the future. The intern will be trained to assist the company in:
- Prepare questionnaire data for clients.
- Making phone calls to confirm all data uploaded by the marketing department.
- Making cold calls to prospective customers.
- Answering service phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
Skills & Qualifications
- OND, HND & BSc degree in either Mass Communication, English Language, Business Administration and related fields
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and in a team
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Intern must reside within Ikeja and its environs
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- World-class communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Age: Not less than 18 years old and Not more than 25 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Appalication Deadline 19th December, 2020.