Remedium is Nigeria’s pioneer teletherapy platform. We are leading the drive for a healthy and renewed nation by expanding access to psychotherapy and wellbeing services.
Driven by accessibility, speed, and quality of care, our Remedium NG platform is optimized to provide help when needed most. With online counselling and therapy sessions delivered via medium that come at no extra cost to those who need help (because cost in itself would have excluded some people who need us immediately), our services are super easy to access.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for smart, young, innovative and enterprising candidates to join, learn and grow with us. As an equal opportunity employerbuilding and encouragingan enterpreneural environment,you would score more points for your initiaves and personal development pursuits rather than your past academic achievements.
- Overtime, we would build your capacity to handle tasks from ideas to fruition, takinginitiative fromproduct market research, runningtests andpilots, and buildingprojects. Our preferredcandidates will be able to see what doesn’t yet exist, have the ability to draw roadmaps, and achieve setmilestones.
- We are looking for Interns with capabilities and interests across Social Media Management, Content Writing and Creation, Digital Marketing, Graphics and Multimedia, Human Resources and Website Design.
- Recent graduate, awaiting NYSC, or serving youth corp members.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Resides in Abuja(essential).
- Computer savvy (essential)
- Strong work ethics(essential)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an application in the body of the email explaining how what they did in the past that makes them suitable for the role being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email should include their areas of interest- e.g. Intern – Digital Marketing, Intern – Social Media Management, etc.-
Note: Emails without this subject format will not be treated
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021