Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Assistant (Male)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Supervise staff activities and performances
- Attend to issues relating to staff welfare
- Prepare correspondences; send and respond to mails
- Keep updated staff records
- Take up necessary duties as assigned by the Human Resources Supervisor
- Assist in clerical and administrative tasks
- Address urgent issues and report same to the HR Supervisor
- Promote the image of the company
- Answer staff and client questions, address complaints and settle grievances
- Relate with the client and her managers where necessary
- Answer all incoming calls and respond to enquiries
- Take note of sensitive information and pass them on to the line manager.
- Take decisive actions where necessary
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institution and is currently a youth service corp member.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic; demonstrating interest working in a corporate environment
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Candidate must be emotionally intelligent
- Candidate must demonstrate quick learning abilities
- Proximity to Isolo is key.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and cope with stress
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Candidate must have good knowledge and skills in computer appreciation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.