God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Customer Experience Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Make or update travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- HND (Lower Credit) / B.Sc Degree (2.2 category) from an accredited / reputable Tertiary Institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title (i.e: Customer Experience Officer – Ajah) as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.