Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Akwa Ibom
About the Job
- An aggressive, target driven, result oriented salesman with broad experience in field sales supervision, customer service, trade development, promotional management functions, sales reporting, sales presentation, brand marketing reporting, and general management procedures.
- Hold ultimate accountability for proficient staff management operations.
- Consistently adhering to high quality standards.
- 10 years of working experience in sales and marketing, 6 years experience at management level within the FMCG, ICT and brand building sectors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.