Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the leading Garment Manufacturing Company in Nigeria is currently looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Garment Production Manager
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate mainly be responsible managing the factory and bringing improvement in the following areas; On-time production completion and delivery, producing reliable product quality and controlling garment production cost.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Implementing budgets, on line quality control, and dispatching finished goods to plan.
- Works with manufacturing and production departments to monitor production.
- Plans production meetings, production activities, worker schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Investigates the root cause if quality is not met and procure a solution.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism
- Work with maintenance department to schedule routine inspection and maintenance of factory machines to prevent machine downtime.
- Ensure all outgoing products pass company standards and that the products meet customer satisfaction by maintaining quality at a reasonable cost.
- Ensures that the product is meeting the level of quality demanded by the customer be it a supplier, retailer or fashion brand.
- See that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that workers are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Manage and motivate workers to achieve the factory daily targets.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 4years proven work experience as a Production manager in textile/garment manufacturing Industry.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of apparel merchandising,
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.