Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Location: Lagos / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Detailed Description / Requirements
- We are currently in need of a Gardener for a private residence in Ikeja, GRA.
- The preferred candidatemust be Male between 30-40 years old, Married with at least 6 years experience as a Gardener.
- He must be able to provide at least two credible persons who are either senior level civil servants or law enforcement agants in Lagos who will stand as guarantors for his employment.
- OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th March, 2021.