Infusync is a bespoke software company with the sole purpose of developing digital solutions for solving Nigeria’s healthcare need for efficiency, growth and future predictive intelligence in this critical sector of our economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 or more years’ experience as a frontend developer.
- Proven Angular 8+
- Redux or any other state management library is a plus
- Experience with Clean Coding concepts
- Knowledge with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 8+
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Florence.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021.