Hills Apartments & Homes Limited, a reputable Real Estate Company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We collect investment & invest in successful business of buying and selling of own real estate and get a good profit. we buy residential real estate, townhomes and give them a new and attractive look by customizing and sell them with a very good profit.
We offer property seekers an easy way to find details of properties in Nigeria whether you are resident in Nigeria, Nigerians in the diaspora or an expatriate looking for a long term or short term lease or to buy or simply looking to get some information on available properties. We give our clients comfortand class.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team! As a Front Desk Representative, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Management, Administration or any other related field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate and have good phone etiquette.
- Must have a good team spirit, flexible with physical stamina.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- Must have very good Interpersonal, active listening and writing communication skills.
- Must be proactive, good in scheduling and pays attention to details.
- Must be able to manage stress, adapt to various working conditions with good problem-solving skills.
- Must have an excellent customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.