A Pharmaceutical company that is committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting people is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front Desk Officer will be handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests, answering phones handling company inquiries, and disseminating necessary information via mail.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Responds to mails sent to the company’s mailbox.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails
- HND / B.Sc. in Mass Communication or other related fields
- Not more than 28 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th December, 2021.