Izy Group Limited, a Corporate Organisation located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make and confirm reservations for guests, welcome and check guests in and out of the hotel,
- Deal with guest queries,
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Provide prompt and professional service to meet guest needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
Educational Requirements / Professional Qualifications
The candidate must:
- Possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
- 0 -2 Years’ cognate experience in a similar capacity.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Candidate must be smart and easily adaptable, courteous and pleasant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Front Desk Officer / Receptionist” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2021.