Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria.
The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.
With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation and facility management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our company is looking for a Front Desk officer to oversee all receptionist at our main entrance desk.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support.
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and request for office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- ND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Good understanding of office administration.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 14th February, 2021.