FortunEdge Systems – We are a Premium, established and trusted provider of information security and infrastructure solutions across Nigeria with offices within the major cities .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copiers, and fax.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Assist in issuing guest passes and employee ID cards.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.
- Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Draft, review and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- OND qualification with 2-3 years work experience.
N75,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.