Mwanga Limited – We are a tech-driven debt recovery and customer support outsourcing company. We seek individuals looking to join ourteam in providing business support to growing businesses with the aim of helping them scale.
Our strongest service is debt recovery and to this end, we are seeking to recruit agile and open-minded debt recovery representatives to join our financial services team based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Office Administrator
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and manner in receiving guests.
- Supervise tasks assigned to support staff such as cleaning and security.
- Keep an updated inventory of office supplies and arrange for the procurement of more supplies where necessary.
- Supervise the work of vendors and artisans within the office space.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Answer questions and address complaints to the right person/ department.
- Carry out designated tasks from direct report/supervisor.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021.