Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client, a Market, and Research Consulting Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fresh Graduate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a market and Research Consulting firm seeks a young vibrant graduate to come in as a fresher (preferably Female for gender balance in the company).
- The ideal candidate must be highly cerebral, innovative, and ready to learn and grow. The candidate must be able to speak either Hausa fluently (i.e. have background knowledge of eastern and northern culture for the purpose of diversification).
- BSc in Economics, Statistic or Marketing
- Speak HausaFluently.
- Resides in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Intern Hausa” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the required language will be considered
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.