UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long-term career with our organization for a period not less than 3 years, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Desk Officer / Service Recovery Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Merchant transaction monitoring on TWO, Watchlist & Hospitality Merchants’ report.
- Pay Attitude transaction monitoring, investigation and trend analysis.
- Escalate issues with potential for negative industry and/or corporate exposure
- Prompt response to enquiries from HelpDesk and Customer service.
- Investigation and response to scheme transactions.
- Timely investigation on fraud incidences reported by banks, merchants and other external e-payment stakeholders.
- Periodic/monthly submission of blocked users, newly onboarded customers, fraudulent transactions, approved and declined transactions and trend analysis.
- Work closely with other depts. within the organization to investigate and resolve fraudulent incidences.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.