SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Executive
Locations: Ogba , Ikeja Allen and Ikeja City Mall – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Sims Digital Centre Floor Sales Executive, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in people.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. / B.A in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years work experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2021.