First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Cash Management (Transaction Banking)
Job Identification: 113
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule Full time
- Define strategy for products based on overall direction of the bank
- Define product budget / target and ensure realization in collaboration with sales specialists and relationship managers
- Obtain market intelligence reports and advise sales leads to technical sales specialists
- Oversee collection of information directly or indirectly related to all products so as to propose axes of development (market analysis, evolution, competitors’ activities, etc.
- Manage relationships with key partners
- Elaborate recommendations and ensure implementation and efficiency
- Define targeted market shares, sales forecasts and profitability objectives
- Constantly adapt to the evolution of the market, detecting and studying the potential opportunities to create a new product and / or ensure the adaptation of current products
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- MBA or advance degree equivalent in business administration, finance or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in banking with significant experience in Product Development Management and Design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2021.