Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Financial Sales Executive is an entry-level position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers experience with bespoke financial services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of loans to salary earners and other target markets
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquiries across our major channels
- Rendering weekly call reports to the Team Lead
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- 1 year sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Conceptual and Innovative Skills
- Experience in selling loans to salary earners is an added advantage.
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2021.