DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced compliance consulting and credit rating firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Compliance Solutions Company and Rating Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job-Level: Entry Level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports
- Conduct economic and industry based research
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper credit
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws, capital market and money market
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Reside in Lagos
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages.
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the position of Financial Analyst” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.