High Performance Consulting – Our client, a Religious Organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial accountant will be responsible for monitoring all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the church, this will include but not limited to the coordination and execution of account reconciliations, budget compilation, and back-up to the accounts payable function.
- Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, asses financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters and monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment and analyze financial trends
- Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Provide responsive and sound support to the company’s finance function and management
- Ensure timely and robust financial reporting of the finance function for monthly management accounts, budgets, re-forecasts, cash flow, Organize internal audits and other requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 16th April, 2021.