Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an education that develops her full potential and creates the foundation for prosperity for the country. We are dedicated to supporting teachers, empowering school leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed to master the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in a competitive world. Each of our project or country teams are supported through expertise and programming from additional offices around the world, combining world-leading expertise in core design areas with locally resident leadership and execution. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to support and scale every aspect of quality education delivery. Bridgemanaged and supported schools are technology enabled and data-driven to ensure accountability in the classroom for both teachers’ performance and children’s learning.
The Bridge model delivers significant learning outcomes at large scale by combining technology and customized learning materials. At Bridge, we believe innovation and technology can transform learning. Our model – which uses technology to deliver thoroughly researched and carefully designed daily lesson guides to teachers in our academies – is proven to increase learning outcomes for children. We are a solutions-driven, implementation-focused organization, using design principles to work in varied and often highly constrained contexts to ensure learning outcomes and positive development for children. Working in regional and national scales is important to us, as empowering entire generations of children with the core knowledge, skills, and confidence is what builds the foundation for a peaceful and prosperous future for us all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are seeking a Finance Officer who will work closely with the Director, Finance to refine how Bridge International Academies approaches financial budgeting, projections, and forecasting.
- The Finance Officer will also help senior executives identify key performance indicators in the business, highlight how the Company can improve operational execution across all divisions, and prepare materials for the Board of Directors highlighting the Company’s strategic and financial direction.
- Prepare and maintain financial analyses that forecast/project Bridge International Academies’ operational and financial performance.
- Work with department heads and senior executives to refine budgeting across the Company.
- Continuously work with department heads to identify and evaluate key performance indicators.
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure that historical/actual performance is correctly captured and in-sync with the Finance Associate’s work.
- Assist senior executives with preparing materials for the Board of Directors and investors.
- Think strategically and proactively about Bridge International Academies’ financial direction.
- Very experienced working with Microsoft Excel andPowerpoint.
- Experience working closely with a company to build financial and operating models at a deep level, particularly on a multi-country level.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and highly driven, ambitious attitude towards work.
- Strategic financial thinker with an eye for identifying metrics that matter for a business.
- At least two years of post-undergraduate, full time work experience in investment banking or corporate finance; should be used to highly rigorous, complex financial analysis.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university with exemplary academic achievements; ideally in economics, business, accounting, and/or finance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2021.