BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (Female)
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Overseeing, controlling and managing the income, cash flow and expenditure of the company
- Collating, preparing, interpreting and reconciling financial documents and reports
- Review company financial reports and adopt effective and cost reduction strategies
- Advise and help management make financial decisions
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues and providing financial support for ease of business operation
- Liaising with internal auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Managing the preparation of annual budgets and ensuring compliance through budget control
- Managing accounts, commentaries and financial statements and executing financial transactions
- Overseeing the procurement and logistics of equipment
- Prepare payroll and prompt deduction and remittance of tax to the appropriate channel
- Interested candidate must be a graduate of Accounting, have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar role and must be a chartered Accountant preferably a female.
Abilities and Skills:
- Analytical mind.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
- Financial Management
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2021