First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner Lead
Job Identification: 139
The Business Partner Lead‘s responsibilities are to:
- Support the SBUs in crafting, defending and cascading their budgets and forecasts
- Support the establishment of clear, fair and measurable performance metrics, targets and accountabilities for all functions in the area of oversight
- Facilitate engagements on scorecards and other performance initiatives.
- Deliver periodic individual performance reports using Balanced Scorecard framework and resolve all issues arising from Scorecards, MIS and Budget within the BUs
- Identify and drive processes for efficiency improvement and provide decision support to the Group Executives in the SBUs as may be required from time to time
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, BPM.
- Maintain an accurate, creditable and reliable MIS (Management Information System) system for the SBU performance reporting and ensure the integrity of account segmentation & ownership
- Monitor and review the SBUs performance against budget, historical trend, and competition, provide appropriate insight to support required action and make recommendations for business improvement
- Deliver all performance reports and analytics required to monitor the BU performance, across channels, products, customers, locations etc.
- Facilitate periodic performance review sessions in the business areas overseen
- Drive and implement budgetary control and cost optimization initiatives
- A Finance professional with minimum 15 years’ experience, including at least 5 years in a similar managerial role. FCA, CFA or similar professional qualifications will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.