Rimdinado International Limited – We are a growing recruitment and HR consulting company in the heart of Abuja, with a rapidly growing customer base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Analyst will provide accounting support to the finance department and perform basic office tasks such as electronic and physical document management, mail processing, petty cash handling, document filing, etc.
- He/she shall assist in managing the financial bookkeeping of the organization by means of posting transactions on the Sage ERP systems, reconciling financial statements to underlying supporting schedules, prepare financial statement, run financial reports, prepare and initiate payment documents, prepare management information reports required by the unit.
- Receive and process documentation for local and foreign invoices in accordance with the finance processes and procedures.
- Ensure all finance documents are properly copied, scanned, and filed utilizing effective data management systems – hard and soft copy aimed at organising data and avoid loss of data.
- Updating general ledger, petty cash and other tasks assigned as part of the overall process of preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports. This also includes analysis and reconciliation of financial statements and applications within company’s guidelines in order to represent the purpose of financial accounting and decision making of the organization.
- Assist the Senior Finance Analyst in the preparation of monthly schedules for filing purposes to the tax authority and in responding to tax queries.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
- Directly Reports to: Management Accountant.
Work Guidelines and References:
- International Financial Reporting Standard Manual
- Company Income Tax Act Manuals
- Counter Parties Agreements
- Organizational Finance department processes and procedures
- Organizational ABC Policy Manual.
- Organizational project Common Terms Agreements
- Organizational Accounts Agreements
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective and efficient payment process and documentation
- Effective and proper documentation
- Quick responses to finance related issues
- Timely delivery of deliverables.
- Efficient Bookkeeping and Accounting knowledge
- Effective Audit processes
Requirements, Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- Experience: 3 – 4 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance roles.
- Professional Membership: Student member of a professional accounting body would be an added advantage.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Details
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Speed and accuracy
- Willing and eager to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.