Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting resourceful and agile candidates for our sales operations in the position below:
Job Title: Field Executive
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Require a research executive who will visit required markets in Benin.
- During the visit, the executive will talk with multiple sub-distributors and wholesalers, and gather data of wholesalers selling price for various product SKUs.
- HND, NCE, OND, BSc qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- The executive needs to have a smartphone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.