Carrier Insurance Brokers Limited, the principal activity of is the provision of Insurance Brokerage/Consultancy services to identified customers. Our vision is “To be the most preferred insurance Brokerage firm in Nigeria” and we are committed to building an organisation with World-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Underwriter
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The job descriptions include:
- Develop and organize goals, consistent with marketing objectives, with set deadlines for achievement
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing and pitch your company’s products and services
- Assist BD manager in contacting potential client via email or/and phone to establish rapport and firmly set up meetings
- Attend regularly conferences, meetings and industry events (at least twice a month)
- Assist BD Manager in preparing PowerPoint and developing written proposals for products and services of business
- Design and implement control reports to monitor achievement result and setbacks from targets, to enable corrective actions on deviations from target result
- Set aside daily feedback (either email or written reports) for activity reporting to the BD Manager.
- Identify client’s needs and motivating them to establish their business in your company
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Build fruitful relationships with prospective customers
- Maintain set budget to ensure steady progress to financial goals of company
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- The candidate must be a female
- The candidate must be sharp and result oriented
- Candidate must have knowledge of advance technology
- The candidate must have ACIIN qualification
- Tha applicant must be experienced in insurance underwriting and marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2021.