Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly report
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer-related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Minimum 3-5years’ experience preferably in building materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill
- Good communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail must be “Female Sales Executives”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 17th December, 2020.