Kontz Engineering Services Limited has since 1999 located at Kontz Place off Ama Nnachi Street, Isheri Olofin Estate, by World Oil Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. We have partnership with our foreign partners spread across the world, among which are United States, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany and Turkey, has work extensively on different projects and solution in and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Manager
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a reputable IT Automated company, situated inLagos state,needs the service of a dynamic and vibrant candidates to fill the following position in their organization:
- The candidates must be proactive, resourceful, self motivated, target driven with good team leadership and must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Not less than 35years.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Devise strategies for Market penetration and sales
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Advise customers on technical or procedural issues.
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company’s broader objectives
- Generate leads and convert to sales within a given timeline
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor and Lead the Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Science or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Field Sales Manager
- Strong managerial and sales skills
- Ability to drive sales to generate revenue and convert sales to lead.
- Previous work experience in an IT Automated companyis a must.
- N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the ‘Sales Manager’ as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.