Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Port Harcourt and are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper (Female)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
- We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and & Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitising rooms to varying levels to meet requirements
- Ability to take Criticism, Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards
- Good Customer Service skills, Reliability, Organisational skills, Integrity and Honesty, High Energy Levels.
- Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment
- Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate customer needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2021.