Higher Ground International Schools (HGIS) Uzuakoli in Abia State, is a newly built ultramodern Secondary, Primary and Nursery School located along Uzuakoli – Umuahia highway with a beautiful learning environment, and world-class teaching and learning facilities. Our school offers a wide range of learning experiences from academics, morals, to mentorship and sports development. Our curriculum is a unique blend of British and Nigerian based on our philosophy of “training the mind, impact for self/talent discovery and mentoring towards excellent fulfillment of potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Caregiver
Location: Uzuakoli, Abia,
Employment Type: Contract
- Live-in Caregiver Vacancy exist in a family home in Eluoma Uzuakoli, bende LGA of Abia state
- Must be a patient and an understanding person who is willing to serve the aged who is no longer able to do all things for herself without assistance.
- Gender: Female adult
- The incumbent would see to the upkeep of the home, cooking, cleaning, laundry and managing the neatness and wellbeing of the aged woman.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Free accommodation and feeding would be provided in return plus a salary as negotiated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021