Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accounts Officer (Tally)
Location: Abuja and Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Posting of Accounting Entries in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation and other reconciliation
- Tally Software knowledge and experience is a must.
- Preparation of various account reports (Regular and Ad-hoc).
- Accounting Graduate or related field with more than 2 years of experience.
- ICAN (added advantage).
- Assisting other Finance and Sub-Functions as at when required.
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2020.