National Cash Transfer Programme 2021 Application Portal & How to Apply
Do you want to be a beneficiary of the FG National Cash Transfer Programme 2021? Yes, this post is specially for you.
On this page, we are going to be talking about the National Cash Transfer Programme and all you need to know about it.
Please, kindly read through this page carefully so that you’ll get a handful of information about the National Cash Transfer Programme.
About the National Cash Transfer Programme
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme commenced in September, 2016. It was conceived as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s (FGN) larger growth and social inclusion strategies aimed at addressing key social concerns in the country.
It is a component of National Social Safety Nets Project (NASSP) which is supported by the World Bank, to provide financial support to targeted poor and vulnerable Nigerian households.
The programme is focused on responding to deficiencies in capacity and lack of investment in human capital, especially amongst our poorest citizens. Beneficiaries of the programme are mined from the National Social Register (NSR), comprising State Social Registers (SR) of poor and vulnerable households. The SRs are being developed with the training, supervision and guidance from the National Social Safety Nets Coordinating Office in Abuja.
The programme is designed to deliver timely and accessible cash transfers to beneficiary households and sets to support development objectives and priorities, to achieve specific outcomes as outlined below:
- Improve household consumption.
- Increase in utilization of health and nutrition services.
- Improve school enrolment and attendance.
- Improve environmental sanitation and management.
- Encourage household financial and asset acquisition.
- Engage beneficiaries in sustainable livelihood.
The programme has 3 components which are as follows:
- Base Cash Transfer
- Top-Up based on State selected conditions and
- Livelihood support
Overall Management Responsibilities for NCTO
- Provide technical support and stakeholder engagement.
- Facilitate beneficiaries’ enrolment and issue programme card to beneficiaries.
- Support capacity building of states and LGAs to deliver training and sensitization by developing training materials and training of trainers.
- Integrate the Payment Service Providers (PSPs) into the systems developed under NASSP (these are the NSR, MIS, and financial management (FM) systems).
- Provide effective coordination for the payment system.
- Provide technical and financial support to SCTUs and LGAs to carry out their responsibilities.
- Conduct performance assessment, review and reporting.
- Liaise with MDAs and Civil Societies Organizations to support delivery.
- Provide framework for the co-responsibilities for state selection.
- Facilitate beneficiaries training, coaching and mentoring.
- Monitor the progress of activities at state levels to ensure conformity to plans and standards.
- Provide grievance redress hub and ensure that grievances emerging from states are investigated and addressed.
- Establish and implement system to minimize fraud, error and corruption
- Engage and supervise payment service providers.
- Disburse Cash Transfers to beneficiaries.
How to Apply for National Cash Transfer Programme
For more information about the National Cash Transfer Programme visit https://nassp.gov.ng/
76 Ali Akilu Crescent State House
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recruitmenttable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Recruitmenttable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Recruitmenttable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters