Metro Agrofood Processing Limited is a subsidiary of Efficacy Construction Company. This subsidiary is responsible for the agricultural section of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Locations: Ogun and Osun
As a Farm Supervisor, you are expected to:
- Make policy decisions.
- Budget and maintain accurate financial records.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- Organise sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
- Handle paperwork and keep administrative records
- Recruit, train/instruct and supervise farm workers.
- Make sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- OND in Agricultural related courses.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with related agricultural / farm work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants are to state position and location applied for. Either as “Farm Supervisor Osun State” or “Farm Supervisor Ogun State”
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021