Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with a special focus on the provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Liaison Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Supervision Received: Admin/Communications Manager
Supervision Exercised: Factory Workers
This position exists to:
- Build and maintain mutually benefiting relationship between Beckley Consulting and client
- Facilitates communications and coordinates activities among Beckley factory staff at the production factory,
- Represent Beckley Consulting Ltd for the immediate attention of the management and staff of client company.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the factory operations
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate with the factory workers on behalf of Beckley Consulting Ltd
- Collaborate and communicate with the staff and management of the client company.
- Compile reports of incidents, events, or updates about important issues.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur among Beckley staff and between Beckley Staff and client company Staff.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
- Work with other staff of Beckley Consulting to develop a greater understanding of the factory operations of the client company.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify potential challenges between the factory workers and their Line Managers.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your hierarchy/management.
- A weekly report on staff performance in the factory.
- Monthly report of staff needs
- Monthly activity report indicating challenges and suggestions
- Monthly Summary of updated staff list indicating transfers, disciplinary record, entry, and exits.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum HND / BA / BSc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Leadership skills
- Analytically Skills to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- 1 year Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.