Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Officer
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Primarily, the candidate should have a good knowledge and working experience in:
- Export documentation and prior experience in successful collaboration with third party agencies like customs, inspection agents, APMT terminal officials, shipping lines etc;
- Consistent tracking of all shipments till they are discharged by the overseas buyers;
- Import clearance related basic follow-up and documentation;
- Accounting of all exports into the accounting system and preparing a cost analysis for each shipment;
- Liaising with banks for NXPs, ness payments, remittance credits and ensuring successful completion of work;
- Consolidation of all export invoicing, packing list & post-dispatch documents;
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.