A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Roll-Out Manager
Job Ref: ERM
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management reporting purposes.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect RollOut programmes.
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in site acquisition and/or site building
- Minimum of a First Degree in Engineering, Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage
- Project Management and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a Telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Good Information Technology skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.