A reputable Oil and Gas Services firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Attend meetings on behalf of or with the GMD and ensure key deliverables from the meeting are implemented
- Scan and evaluate market opportunities, competition and environmental challenges to identify business opportunities for the Group
- Coordinate international and complex travels and accommodation requirements for the GMD
- Liaise with GMD’s direct reports for all necessary operations support
- Prepare project/activity update report for GMD’s review
- Effectively liaise with all GMD’s direct reports to ensure effective communication and distribution of information/assigned tasks
- Prepare Daily Executive Summary Reports.
- Prepare presentation slides for the GMD’s meetings or discussions
- Build and manage relationships with clients, regulatory agencies, business partners and other relevant stakeholders (internal/external)
- Conduct due diligence on identified opportunities and targets for investment by the Group
- Monitor developments and trends in the business environment, analyze impact on the Group’s operations and develop an appropriate response
- Speaking of Igbo and Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Must have business management skills
- 5-8 years work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- 27-39 years
- Must have banking experience in technical department
- M.Sc or MBA in any relevant course
- Smart, Ambitious, articulate, attentive to details
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2020.