Shutterscore provides simple ways for Africa’s businesses to collect and disburse payments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- CEO Personal Brand Management
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for C-Level meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / FSLC qualification with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Must reside in Lekki.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, staff etc.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- N80,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.