Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Due to the ongoing expansion of the clinics, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring for various clinical staff to work Executive Assistant who will be in charge of managing the affairs of the CEO of a reputable hospital in Abuja.
- This position requires a one who is organized and pay attention to details.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- He/she must be knowledgeable in his/her field and understand both the administrative, secretariat, human resources and general operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Assistants generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. A standard Executive Assistant job description entails:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for Executives
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations using various computer packages
- Must have at least a minimum of Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification in Secretariat Studies or Office Technology or Office Management.
- Must have at least 3 years proven post NYSC work experience for this position in a structured organization.
- Applicants with additional professional qualifications and certifications (ICAN, CIPM, ACA or its equivalent) are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 3years work experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant.
- All applicants must have at least 3years of work experience in similar role.
- Applicant must be very proficient with the use of computer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
An Executive Assistant job description should advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. They will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team. They are also expected to display the following traits:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.