Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate Events and promote brand awareness
- Managing events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success Client management of sponsors including recommendations for the delivery of sponsorship benefits in association with the event.
- Building excellent relationships with existing sponsors.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Past experience working in a healthcare organization would give an additional advantage.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationships with senior marketing executives of various healthcare brands including pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment manufacturers & distributors, and key agencies
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Vast knowledge of E-Marketing.
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing custom solutions through sponsorship packaging
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.