Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemical and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa.
We are a market leader in designing, formulating and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance, we support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Officer
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enables fresh graduates become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Marketing Communications
- Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Laboratory
- Candidates should have a BSc / HND, with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in Marketing, Mass Communication, Accounting, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Purchasing & Supply, or any field related to the highlighted business areas, from a recognized University.
- 0 – 2 years experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2021
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th December, 2021
Job Title: Executive Assistant To Senior Management
- The role will provide high-level support to the Senior Management by managing the office, conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Senior Management, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the Organization’s leadership style and policy.
- Provide high-level calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; record and circulate meeting minutes among attendees.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate management’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Attend meetings and make presentations on behalf of the Executive.
- Work closely with management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the executive. Anticipate needs in advance and make adequate preparation to meet them.
- Other projects / duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience preferably in banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, customers etc.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and standard employment benefits.
- Opportunity for learning and growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org u using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th December, 2021
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.