Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Executive
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morning hours.
- Monitoring the material issuing process and ensure that materials are issued only according to the standard given by the Manager.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image, and stellar reputation for the Company.
- Maintaining daily attendance records.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist the Manager in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondences.
- Authorize fuel vouchers for the release of fuel to office vehicles and monitor its usage.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation, and safekeeping of files and records.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of the business
- Receives visitors and directs them to the appropriate offices.
- Ensure that the office and company environment is thoroughly clean and presentable.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the Company.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Preparing weekly reports on material usage, office cleaning schedule, maintenance sheet, and fuel reconciliation sheet.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Manager.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or any Social Sciences or Management discipline with a minimum of 2.1 from a tertiary institution
- Should be smart and computer savvy
- Knowledge of human resources managementis a plus
- Should be able to multitask and manage pressure
- Should reside in Warri, Delta State.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Applicant must possess excellent organization skills
- Applicant should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be skilled in negotiation and bargaining
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Admin Executive” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.