Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Training Services Sales Executive (Upstream Oil and Gas)
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship with defined Customers in the Industry Segment predominantly in Nigeria.
- Responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensure optimum hit rate within the area of responsibility. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments.
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative ensuring one Company Culture.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new product and solutions to the customers.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or project as and when required.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business and / or Engineering combined with at least 4 – 6 years of relevant experience working in a similar role.
- Must have proven experience meeting targets
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected.
- Experience in the upstream oil and gas sector would be a big advantage
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ” Engineering Training Services Sales Executive – Upstream Oil and Gas ” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2021.