Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Lawyer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Lonadek Global Services is seeking the services of a well experienced Energy Lawyer. The preferred candidate must have considerable experience in providing value through:
- Local Content Compliance Consultancy
- Supporting the Company Secretary
- Oil & Gas Sector Management
- Writing World-Class Report and Publishing Insights on Newsletters
- Energy Law and Economics
- Energy Research, Training and Advocacy
Interested applicants MUST:
- Have Advanced Academic and Professional Exposure in Oil & Gas Management, Green Energy, Local Content Advisory, or Renewable Energy OR
- Be graduates from the Centre for Petroleum, Energy Economics, and Law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.